About these ads

So then, Yossi had naffed off the Blue side of London having tweeted:

‘What a great win today!!! Well done guys!’

Good man I say, I would have been pretty narked had he thought otherwise and I think we can safely assume he won’t be returning to the Chavs next summer, in fact I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Wenger kept him on after his deal comes to an end.

The Chav fans certainly don’t want to see him back and have since labelled him ‘Judas’ – Ah, happy days eh….

Don’t suppose Yossi will lose too much sleep over that..

Walcott has been talking about his goal on Saturday and how he is lucky to be alive!

Hhaving missed a chance to pass to Aaron Ramsey who was free, he fell over, got back on his feet quite rapidly and somehow, after getting past a few static Chav defenders, he blasted a heartfelt shot with venom passed a hopeless Cech to give us a 3-2 lead he said:

I managed to lose my balance but get up quite quickly. If I hadn’t scored Aaron (Ramsey) would have killed me because he was free.

Sometimes you just have to be selfish and when it pays off, it’s all worthwhile, I hope this kicks starts a bit more go in the not so young anymore English winger/striker!

However, having put in his best performance for a good few weeks now, Walcott has kind of put his foot in it and said just what we hoped he or any of the other players wouldn’t start saying:

We don’t want to say where we’re going to finish at the end of the season, but the way we’re playing at this moment in time we believe we can beat anyone.

Why?

Why not just enjoy the victory, a victory which still had a few faults within the performance, keep his head down and concentrate on what goes on on the pitch?

Why start telling the world that we can beat anyone? Keep those thoughts in the changing room and don’t set the team up for a mighty fall. We have a massive game tomorrow night and that should be on every players mind, nothing else right now.

Feet on the ground Theo…..

One thing I did like reading though was his comments on Robin van Persie:

He is a great leader, a great captain. Anyone in that dressing room will tell you he is an absolute leader.

Good, it seems we finally have a captain that players look up and believe in his leadership…

About time to eh?

Talking of our leader, he has totally rebuffed the stupid suggestion that he is racist after his celebrations on Saturday:

It is totally ludicrous to suggest that my action of brushing my shoulder could be construed as anything else but a showing of joy and celebration.

Hasn’t Robin celebrated in a similar fashion before?

Funny how this has been highlighted after a game against the Chavs, the side whose captain does have a case against him to answer…

Oh well, onwards and upwards for us, Champions League again tomorrow night and a victory against Marseille should be enough to secure our involvement in the knock-out stages…

Have a good day all….

About these ads

151 Responses to Theo Walcott disappoints! No going back for this midfielder and Robin is not Racist!

1. rico says:

Morning all…..

2. Joaquim Moreira says:

Good morning !
    Working day…

3. Panic says:

Theo’s goal made it 3-2.

It was Terry’s swan dive that signalled number 4.

4. Potter says:

Morning , the Van Persie stuff is classic deflection from chelsea fans that can see trouble on the horizon and want to spread the negative headlines around.

5. goonster says:

If bergy was god then robin ll have to be his incarnation. He’s just awesome to watch. I just finished watching the game again and you need to see his movement with or without the ball. This guy oozes class. Ivanovic and terry must have shit themselves a couple of times during the game. God I love him….remember when he came from feyenoord all those years ago. What a player. Morning HH. Still buzzing ain’t ya? Bring on the French I say. COYGS.

6. rico says:

Thanks Panic ;)

Hi goonster, JM and Potter

Got to dash off this morning,

Back around lunchtime…..

7. Shahr says:

Against a more clinical team,Arsenal could have been three goals down in the first 15 minutes.Thank god for RVP and the others who scored.Arsen must strengthen the defence or all the good work by RVP will go waste.

8. goonster says:

Hi rico am wearing my red and white with pride. Can’t wait for tomorrow night. Come on.

9. love the blog could not agree with you more Chelsea are bad loosers blaming Yossi and it is outragers to think Robin was racies in his celebration on his goal,Last week they blamed Fabregas now its Robin what a joke !

10. jon says:

I remember when we use to have 4 clear chances to score against chelsea in the past and still lost. What matters is who won. And arsenal did.

11. goonster says:

You said it jon. Who wins at the end of the day is all that matters. Some folks ll never be satisfied. Gambon on leegrove still moans even after we played our best game this season. Is that guy an arena supporter? I doubt it. What a tool.

12. goonster says:

*oops arsenal supporter..my bad.

13. W.A.T.H says:

Greetings Stanley…… Are you a happy camper today ;-)

14. T-buzz says:

Van Persie racist but married to a Moroccan-Dutch woman….yeah, very likely.
    I think in the light of the Terry and Suarez allegations some good for nothing internet trolls and paranoid journalists have just taken it upon themselves to make sh!t up. They need to crawl bak into that hole they came out from

15. W.A.T.H says:

T-b….. it’s laughable and that’s where we should leave it mate…!

16. T-buzz says:

Exactly, WATH

17. STV says:

Good post Rico, as always ;) .. My focus slipping from the game then heard a commentator shout “What kind of goal is that”!

18. oliver says:

morning all…i also note the almost hubristic comments coming out of our dressing room, and i don’t particularly care for them. it’s a great win, and we should rightly feel proud, but please throttle the comments back…talk – as we have seen so, so often – is cheap and many of our recent comments have come back to haunt us…

there is nothing – absolutely nothing – wrong with staying mum and letting our football do the talking. let other teams yap away…

19. STV says:

Yes john, we had less posession but were sharp in the attack.

20. STV says:

Oliver, I still have that post barca match “all 4 competition winnig ” comment in mind

21. rico says:

Afternoon guys and gals…

22. rico says:

Shahr

We may have conceded early, but we didn’t, and we could easily have had two during the first 20 mins too….

23. STV says:

Ramsey: ‘Cesc was a different player… hopefully I can bring my own style to this team’

24. rico says:

What is all this about Kolo returning and Harry should shut up about RvP….

25. rico says:

Hi STV, he certainly did in the second half…

26. oliver says:

arsene’s pre-om presser: benny back, chamakh out with “knee injury” (hmmmm)…jenks and tv fit and available…

27. oliver says:

kolo? why? just because he is not getting any minutes at city? he was a great servant for most of his time with us, but that ship has sailed. he isn’t playing at city because he is no longer good enough…nor is he for us.

28. rico says:

I have a feeling Chamakh is soon off and I’m not referring to the ACON’s either….

Good news re Jenks, don’t really want to see JD at RB for a while…. if ever again…

29. rico says:

Kolo, nah, don’t want him back, like you said oliver, that ship has long sailed…

Just like Ade saying he knows afc fans want him back, that ship has sailed too….

30. oliver says:

perhaps…if we still intend to get any sort of production out of him, i think we need to effectively start over…when his “knee” is better, put him in the reserves, and see if he can start rebuilding his confidence and scoring again…if he can, he’ll be back in the first team soon enough…

honestly, i don’t think he merits a first team spot any longer…he has had numerous chances and done nothing with them…team interests have to come first, and to me, having a reliable backup striker we can count on is far more important than keeping chamakh in the first team in the hopes that the light will suddenly come back on…in real life, if you cannot produce at your job, you usually don’t hold that job for too long. we shouldn’t be any different here.

31. oliver says:

regarding tomorrow, i think we must play a strong side. i have seen people saying it is the ideal opportunity to rotate and rest certain players – for me, it is far from ideal…remember that is what we said about last season’s trip to donestk…we demolished shakhtar at home, but give us 9 from 3 in the group, and everyone (including, apparently, arsene) thought we could take the foot off the pedal and coast to qualification…we all know how that turned out…

we have to go for a win tomorrow – that will give us ten from four and we will just about be there. we cannot afford to take it for granted as we did last season. and i don’t think for a second that om will come over here to roll over…they were stung by ramsey’s goal, felt they did more than enough to earn a point, and will likely feel they need to prove a point…

32. W.A.T.H says:

Spot on Oliver, rest noone 2moro, beat them, beat the krauts at home and we’re top and then play the ladies away to Olympiacos if we want…! Lets get top spot sewn up and not fuck it up like last season. Once thats done rest who you want.

33. rico says:

Absolutely, if it were down to me, i’d sell him in Jan and buy a goal scorer – doesn’t have to be a huge star, just a player who knows where the net is….

If anything happens to RvP, Park will get goals i’m sure but Chamakh, what ever he once had seems to have gone and so whould he be…

34. rico says:

Totally agree Wath and oliver – play the strongest side in the CL until top spot is secure, then play the CC team…

35. STV says:

Chamakh really disappoints.. Wenger waited for him an year even refusing to buy another striker in 2010 where every one we had were injured(one that cost us that season). He seems so frivolous now

36. Lee says:

Rico, re ping-pong he said he’d dye his hair pink if we beat the chavs!

37. rico says:

STV – That’s Vegas for you ;)

Lee – I saw that appear on NN after I asked you, has he dyed it pink yet :lol:

I need to keep up I guess ;)

38. rico says:

Diaby should be in the squad tomorrow shouldn’t he?

39. Micko says:

Afternoon all, bank holiday here today.

RVP has the midas touch at the moment, i would start him tomorrow and give him 60 minutes.

I remember wenger talking of the quadruple last febuary, we all ended up with egg on our faces, best just to go about our business quietly this time round.

40. oliver says:

no mention of diaby…i think he is still a week or two away, if i remember correctly. has he even had a run-out for the reserves yet?

41. Micko says:

Lee, anything but ginger !

42. rico says:

Hi Micko, nice day off then :P

Def start with Robin tomorrow, try and get 2/3 goals and then rest him…

Wenger said Diaby was due back for the CC game, or one before, and that was the Bolton one – no update since then….

43. Micko says:

The last up-date I heard from arsenal was he was gonna miss the 4 weeks of the season, it don’t add up unless your talking about his wages of course, money for nothing.

44. rico says:

Would you sell him Micko?

45. Lee says:

in a heartbeat… Micko, never trust a rust!

46. rico says:

They don’t make that hair colour do they?? ;)

47. Lee says:

Adrian Durham was one of last ones apparently, Rico!!

48. Micko says:

rico, he’s been with us for what 4-5 seasons now and we’ve never been able to get the best out of him, he’s spent most of that time out injured, how long do we perservere with him.
    What he has in his favour is his physique, he’s big and strong and gives us a presence in the middle of the park, but more often than not he switches off in games and can’t manage to string half a dozen together, I don’t really think we would miss him if he was to up sticks.

49. rico says:

No, you have to be kidding Lee, he dyed his hair ginger :eek:

I’d have sold him yonks ago Micko, we are paying him a good wage for spending time on the sickbay, i know we paid Rosicky but prior to his longterm absence he was bloody good, where as Diaby is so hit and miss…..

We could be paying someone else that money…..

50. agirlagunner says:

Boo!! Nice one, rico. It’s clear our win on Saturday has lifted us. We need more of those gritty performances from our players; and definitely less talk.

Speaking of talk, will someone please shut vdV up?? He always references us in his interviews. He must still be smarting we didn’t sign him. Ha. ;)

51. rico says:

Boo to you agag, it’s not only VdV that needs to shut up eh ;)

If he and Bale got injured, they’d be stuffed…..

And Harry has said RvP could move to Manchester, why, it would be too far to travel for Arsenal training ;)

52. Micko says:

One thing we did learn from saturday is that santos won’t be appearing on strictly come dancing anytime soon.

53. rico says:

:lol: Micko, do you watch it?? Robbie Savage is really good….

It’s funny you say that, there was one moment when we were attacking and about three players all did first touch little flicks on the ball – I thought they were doing the Argentinian Tango ;)

54. rico says:

Santos had a bizarre game, before his goal he was shocking and looked so so tired, than after he scored, he got stuck in like a man posessed :P

55. agirlagunner says:

While the table doesn’t lie, and they are ahead of us… we have a looong way to go yet. Forever in our shadow, tut tut. :D

If he does, Micko, I’m sure rico will cheer him on. :)

56. agirlagunner says:

I wonder what Santos took at half-time. He was a completely different player in the second half.

57. Lee says:

probably got a wrap from Terry’s old man….

58. agirlagunner says:

Lee :D What is it with the Terrys? Wasn’t his mum also caught shoplifting? The (rotten) apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, I guess.

59. Lee says:

Base family….

60. Micko says:

rico, i can’t bring myself to watch it, its probably one of those where if you watch an episode your hooked, I’ll stick to match of the day, old habits die hard.

61. rico says:

agag, what could you be suggesting about our Brazillian ;)

Lee – I like that one :)

62. rico says:

I think K-TR7 must still be poorly, have emailed him for a welfare check but no reply :(

63. rico says:

Ha ha – isn’t it good having a happy jolly camp :)

As for the Terrys – just why I always call John, John Thomas ;)

64. rico says:

Micko – it’s all good fun, and it’s funny how you see a very different side to folk – especially Robbie Savage – he’s a real charmer ;)

65. agirlagunner says:

What is wrong with KT? :( Come back, KT, you have Euro stuff to write. :) Plus, Diaby will be back soon. :D

rico, not suggesting anything about Santos. Are you?? ;)

66. allezkev says:

Evening All You Happy Gooners…. :D
    Hey Rico, that was a very good post madam.
    I luved the way RVP made the players go over to celebrate with the fans. He understands the psyche of English fans and how we like to be involved in the frolics, that’s because he’s Dutch and they think the same way as us Brits [and Irish ;)] fans…

67. allezkev says:

Sorry to hear that KT is ‘tom & dick’.
    I need him back pronto. He is my informant on all things european/world le foot.

68. rico says:

Not me agag ;)

Evening AK – thanks re the post :)

Guess who’s better half said ‘i’ll cook dinner’, the idiot put a jacket pots in the microwave on a tea-towel’ and the tea-towel is now on the patio soaked in water, having set light…

Why do I bother eh ;)

69. rico says:

Bit concerned about Kt, he must be pretty ruff :(

70. rico says:

AK, i loved that about robin too – and the way he handed over his shirt, for all the stick theor gets, he is usually one of a few that applaud the fans both home and away….

71. allezkev says:

Rico….. He did it on purpose…. ;)
    That way, he won’t have to do it again…. :)
    It’s a cunning plan…. :D

72. allezkev says:

Rico, RVP has always gone to and included the fans in his celebrations.
    Remember how Ian Wright would jump into the Arsenal fans when he scored.
    It’s a way of showing that we’re all in it together.

73. allezkev says:

Agag……. Santos?…….. Eeeek….. ;)

74. agirlagunner says:

Hahaha. rico, clearly not the “better” half then. Oh, they’re hopeless. Really. :D

Hey, AK. No Santos for me. I was trying to distract rico so she may yield Robin. :D

75. allezkev says:

Agag….. that’s a relief… :D

76. rico says:

AK, you old cynic, is that what you do ;) ;)

77. allezkev says:

Rico…… :lol:

78. rico says:

agag, not in the kitchen, that’s for sure… ;)

79. rico says:

AK, i haven’t seen rvp do that so much, but on saturday he was bloody immense, and when you read what theo says about the dressing room it finally makes me believe we have a leader off the pitch aswell as on it…..

Just two players in Jan AW and we’ll get into the top four…..

80. devilgunner says:

Harem Scarem I smell something in the HAREM.

Evening guys and chicks.

What’s happening in the kitchen agag??

81. agirlagunner says:

You should have demanded a night out, rico. ;) I’m no great shakes at the kitchen either, so I’ll keep it zipped now. :D AK, tut tut. Ladies always see through those “cunning plans”, you know. ;)

82. rico says:

Hi devil…

agag – i should be happy at the ‘trying’ but i did happen to mention prior to the ‘ping’ that tea-towels could burn…

Anyway, guess i’ll stick to cooking eh ;)

How many goals will we score tomorrow ? 1-0 will do me ;)

83. devilgunner says:

As long as we keep a clean sheet I do not care how many we will score. But just 1-0 or 2-0 will do fine for me so that the lads will keep their feet on the ground and treat each game as the most important next one and stay BLOODY FOCUSED.

84. agirlagunner says:

DG, someone did not listen to rico, it seems. ;) We’ll win by two, I think. Our players should guard against complacency though.

85. rico says:

devil/agag

i think we will concede tomorrow but i think we will get three points….

86. allezkev says:

Evening DG.

Yes Rico, RVP’s captaincy seems to be bringing a new welcome togetherness to the dressing room.
    Notice how Robin doesn’t go in for boasting pre or post match. He keeps his head down, his gob shut and lets his feet do the talking for him.
    Theo take note!

87. Lee says:

I’ll take 1-0 in a heartbeat…. Managed to blag a ticket!!! AK you’re in the sticks still??

88. devilgunner says:

We have played 10 games and 19 goals from the 21 conceded have come in just 5 matches. That means that 2 other goals were conceded in 5 matches. Now consider the fact that 12 goals (Manure/BRFC) were shipped in 2 games it means that in the rest we have conceded less than one goal a game. To make it better if you take off the 3 we conceded vs the chavs than that makes it 15 goals conceded in 3 games while 6 goals were conceded in 7 makes it even better. We need to score more yes but not at the expense of conceding. Clean sheets breed more confidence than the number of goals scored.

And we have scored 2 goals per game on average.

89. Lee says:

Bit of media waffle linking us with tv’s pal at Ajax jan vertonghen…..anyone know anything about him?? Need KT I suppose….get well mate!!!!!!!!

90. allezkev says:

Rico, i’m not sure we will concede. Marseilles are no great shakes in front of goal.
    Agag, agree, 2-0 for me.
    Dg i think the team will be focused.
    Beating CH3L5EA will have given the whole squad a massive boost in confidence. As long as the players keep it zipped and take it ‘one game at a time’ i think we’ll be ok.

91. allezkev says:

Hello Lee. Yeah i’m away from the madhouse for a couple of weeks before the Xmas Party season kicks off. Don’t forget if you get stuck… ;)

92. allezkev says:

Lee, i’ve seen a bit of Vertonghen on you/tube and he looks very good.
    Can also put in a shift in midfield.

93. Lee says:

Numbers stored mate!!! Do we think AW will dip into the transfer mkt in jan? If so who…..?

94. allezkev says:

Not sure Lee, might depend on injuries and where we are in, hopefully, 4 competitions.
    I’m beginning to think that Cahill may not be a target anymore. Bloody shame imho.
    M’Vila is still a strong possibility, but again, the development of Frim & Coq could persuade AW to hang fire on spending in that position.
    I suppose in Vertonghen, Wenger would have a player who could play in either ch/def mid.
    What do you think Lee?
    Or anyone for that matter???

95. rico says:

Lucky you Lee… :)

AK, yep, take note Theo indeed, talk at the end of the season, not now….

They had chances away, i don’t think we should believe this will be a walk over,OM have a few quality players, imho….

vertonghen has been linked with us ever since we sighed TV, they worked well together – i’d still rather a PL ready CH if wenger buys one in Jan, Cahill or samba would be the final pice of our defence jigsaw….

Lee – i do, only because i think RVP needs them ;)

96. rico says:

I think you and Lee need my mobile number AK ;) ;)

97. Joaquim Moreira says:

Is Chamack injury alone?
    We need 3 central forwards, ready to play for all the season. And of course interesting and commit to playing.
    Santos is very strong in one-to-one. The problem is the speed… Like I said after saturday match, on the 2nd half, chealsea had no wingers and here was starting our advantage: they start to play by the middle where Dj prefers to defend and Santos is stronger in the one-to-one. TW and Gervinho stsrt to have more free space for open Chelsea defence by both sides.

98. Lee says:

I agree re Cahill that ship has sailed imho…M’Vila will make WATH happy, I think it’ll be along the lines of Goetze like player….but we’ll have the “new signings” quote when diaby, jack & sagna come back! I don’t wait to temp fate but what’s plan b) if someone who scores a lot goals for us gets (don’t wanna mention the word) ;)

99. allezkev says:

Any time boss. Then we can all moan then cheer about whoever… ;)

100. rico says:

JM – I don’t know re Chamak, not sure how he got injured, unless he tripped getting out of the shower….

Santos isn’t fit and like Gibbs he goes too far forward, he exposed Kos too much in the first half onSaturday…

101. rico says:

Lee – i am not sure on Cahill, something makes me think that he knows Wenger wants him and he’s waiting for us to go back for him… I really still beleive he could sign in Jan for around the 8/9M mark…

I’d love M’vila but can’t see it with Coq and Frimps waiting in the wings – and to be honest, I think we need another goal scorer..

In an ideal world

Cahill/Samba
    M’vila
    Goal Scorer…

102. allezkev says:

Lee, i’m listening to Pink Floyd…..
    Pass it around….. :D

103. Lee says:

Just put it out :(

104. devilgunner says:

Vertonghen can play centrehalf, right/left back and defensive midfielder. He is two footed and is the typical defender who tries to play the ball from the back but at the same time is a no nonsense type like TV05.

Cahill is an English centrehalf.

Both can be ours for just 10 million. I leave it to you all which one AW will go for.

105. Lee says:

Shawcross just got elbowed……bless!

106. devilgunner says:

Just listen to Led Zeppelin or Ozzy or Black Sabbath AK. Or if you want it to be more recent go for Metallica, Guns and roses.

107. Lee says:

JV it is then…..

108. allezkev says:

Hope your right re: Cahill, Rico.
    JM, it’s a pity Afobe got injured, not saying he’d come into the squad, but in the Carling Cup he would have shined.

109. Lee says:

1-0 to the Geordies…

110. rico says:

Lee ??

Has to be Cahill devil, we need a bit of brit grit….

What we need is PL ready players imho….

111. rico says:

Bugger, we need the geordies to satrt dropping points, they against swansea Lee??

112. allezkev says:

Ah Led Zep and Sabbath….. Now your talking DG.
    Actually DG, if it was me, i’d buy them both and would sell Djourou & Squillaci.

113. Lee says:

AK you rate Afobe don’t you??

114. Lee says:

Nufc v stoke…

115. Lee says:

Stoke v Geordies even!!!

116. allezkev says:

Yes, Lee, he is a very good finisher, quick around the box. Not saying he’s as good as Anelka, but i can see some similarities.

117. Lee says:

Shawcross off injured.

118. Lee says:

Think we’ve had a hard start to the season you seen where inter milan are??

119. devilgunner says:

Or better still……..buy Vertonghen for 10 million and ask Bolton to swap Cahill for both Djourou and Squillaci. That would be giving them two players for one.

But I do not think they will accept.

What about DREAMER by Ozzy AK??? (I am one as you know). Or it could also be time for CHANGES (by Ozzy).

I just cant imagine you HEADBANGING mate.

120. allezkev says:

Lee, i think we have a fantastic crop of young players coming thru. Not only Academy graduates but those little gems like Ryo, Campbell and Oxlade, who’ve been snapped up whilst the ‘usual suspects’ pay loads for the finished article because they’re unable to coach them well enuf.
    Think how good McEachran would have been if Wenger had coached him?

121. Lee says:

Getting back to the potential new signing, I’ve a feelin it might be a big name…..dunno why.

122. devilgunner says:

I see them every week Lee………and at my club they are usually our favourite punching bags. Everyone seems to hate them.

And they are world champions and fourth from bottom.

123. Lee says:

Starting to get a better blend of experience and youth.

124. allezkev says:

DG, my hair is too short to be a headbanger.
    DG, what do you think of Afobe, from a coaching viewpoint?

125. rico says:

Stoke will come back and get a win…..

I’m off guys, got to go nuy a new fire extinguisher ;) ;)

aka – off to watch Corrie and E’enders …

Night all…..

126. Lee says:

DG unreal isn’t it?

127. Lee says:

Night Rico

128. allezkev says:

Lee, many of those ‘young players’ from the previous 5 years have simply not been up to standard. The ones coming thru now, are quality.
    Ozyakup is a great midfielder. Aneke is a monster.
    Yennaris did very well in his debut.
    And don’t forget Henderson.

129. allezkev says:

Rico, you and your Soaps.
    You must have the cleanest house in Berks…. :lol:

130. allezkev says:

Goodnight boss. ;)

131. devilgunner says:

Goodnight Madame. Enjoy the soap operas. Do they blow bubbles in them??????

Kev, Afobe is powerful and pacy. A bit like Anelka as you said but physically he is not so streamlined, rather he is like Frimpong….built to batter his way through.

132. allezkev says:

Just right for the EPL then DG…. ;)

133. Lee says:

0-2 Ba brace…

134. Lee says:

More Drogba then..

135. allezkev says:

Blimey, Newcastle are doing well…!

136. devilgunner says:

Exactly AK. But I hope AW does not play him often, but when needed. Remember how Owen was burnt out. he has been around so long that its hard to imagine he is still 31 years old

137. devilgunner says:

Just one lost game would take off the wheels from the newcastle bandwagon mates. Let them do well. They will not last long though.

138. rico says:

Night Guys….

You are a great bunch you know…. :)

139. Lee says:

I’m outta here too….goodnight gooners!!!

140. allezkev says:

Anelka was only 19 DG.
    Not saying Afobe is in his class, but he looks good to me.

141. allezkev says:

Early start Lee..?
    Don’t know how you do it mate.
    Goodnight buddy.

142. devilgunner says:

I am off too. As Rico said…..you are all a great bunch. I am really enjoying myself here. Pity we are all from the four corners of the world. I guess we would make a great bunch in a pub.

See you AK. Pa sent you his greetings. And be careful with that brrrrrrrrroooooooommmmmmmmm tonight. Dont hurl any pumpkins mate.

Good night all.

143. allezkev says:

Sahha DG.

144. devilgunner says:

sahha habib. Il-lejl it-tajjeb. (Maltese)
    Bye my friend. Good night. (English translation)

145. Joaquim Moreira says:

we need two more midfields in January. This is the mean goal.

146. Joaquim Moreira says:

1-2 ….

147. Joaquim Moreira says:

1-3 ….

148. allezkev says:

JM, that’s a great performance by Newcastle.

149. rico says: