Two midfielders on their way in? Two pundits should be on their way out…..

I don’t know about anyone else but I’m sick of the above mentioned two commentators on Sky Sports.

They are biased towards ‘Sir Alex, Wayne, Rio and co’

They are biased towards, ‘John, Ashley and co’

They are biased against ‘ Wenger, Fabregas’ Clichy, Nasri, Walcott and co’ (notice how they call our players by their surnames)

Now they are just getting into the groove over ‘King Kenny’

We love King Kenny!!

Remember the –  “Get up, you stupid little boy, You’ve been s***e, son, in your daft pink boots – absolute rubbish.” gaffe he made during the Barcelona game last season whilst referring to our Theo?

Well on Saturday both Keys and Gray stooped the lowest they could go and now it’s time for Sky Television’s bosses to take action.

Both have now gaffed again, stupidly and allegedly making comments about Sian Massey, who ‘ran the line’  during the Wolves v Liverpool match on Saturday.

The commentators, who apparently believed their microphones were switched off, were recorded making disparaging remarks about Sian Massey prior to the game. Not only were they critical of Sian Massey, they also decided to voice their opinion about Karren Brady who had yesterday written about sexism in a newspaper column.

These are the alleged comments made, extracted from The Mail on Sunday:-

Keys said: ‘Somebody better get down there and explain offside to her.’

Gray, a former Scottish international footballer, replied: ‘Can you believe that? A female linesman. Women don’t know the offside rule.’

Mr Keys replied: ‘Course they don’t. I can guarantee you there will be a big one today. Kenny (Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish) will go potty. This isn’t the first time, is it? Didn’t we have one before?’

Later in the conversation, Mr Keys said: ‘The game’s gone mad. Did you hear charming Karren Brady this morning complaining about sexism? Do me a favour, love.’

Ms Brady was asked about the comments made and she said: ‘I think this just sums up everything I said in my column.’

When The Mail on Sunday put the transcript to Mr Keys, he said: ‘I have no recollection of that. I have no idea what you are talking about.

‘My recollection is that I wished the young lady all the best.’

When told a recording existed of the conversation, he said: ‘If you have a tape then you don’t need me to talk to you.’

Who do they think they are to single out a lady for not knowing the offside rule? Jeez, many of the male officials make enough errors week in week out don’t they and those two who sit on their backsides are often wrong too.

Should they be allowed to carry on after this latest incident or is it time for Sky Sports to make some changes?

Pompass Arses

How long are these two so-called pundits going to be allowed to get away with all the ridiculing of other people and get paid a vast amount of money for doing it?

If this happened in a High Street Bank or similar, Sian Massey would be looking at receiving a rather large payout and Karren Brady wouldn’t be far behind her ……

Just what do you make of it all?

Titbits – Watched a Mark Chamberlain interview this morning, he makes it quite clear that he prefers his son to continue his football in the right way, or course that means by moving to Arsenal and learning how to play the game ‘the proper way’ under a great manager. I saw a few clips of the player too, he’s pretty strong for a seventeen year old and didn’t seem to get pushed off the ball much.

Mark Chamberlain says his son Alex is better that Theo was at his age, of course he could be biased but from what I saw, he could be right. Arsene Wenger is ‘quoted’ in The Sun today to have said:

We are trying as hard as we can. We need an agreement with Southampton and the player. We’re not the only ones after him.

Arsene was also asked about Lille player Eden Hazard, to which he replied:

I’ll leave them to their objectives. The day he’s for sale, we’ll see.

The Guardian report that we are monitoring the form of Hearts goal keeper Allan McGregor and one of our scouts was watching him at the weekend. I honestly can’t see much truth in that one not unless Wenger has lost faith in one of our current two. Even if he has, we don’t need a keeper who is only 6′ tall between the sticks.

Chris Samba is close to agreeing a new deal at his current club, so looks like we can strike him off of our ‘wish list’ – I guess this time next week Arsene will start looking for our new centre half ;)

Thats it from me for today, tomorrow is a big day….

153 thoughts on “Two midfielders on their way in? Two pundits should be on their way out…..

1. bnsb

January 24, 2011 at 9:23am

morning rico,

read somewhere that we were looking at Madjid Broughera and not Allan McGregor

January 24, 2011 at 9:36am

morning bnsb,

do you think wenger will be going for any keeper though?

January 24, 2011 at 9:37am

That’s interesting though as hearts were playing rangers, maybe the guardian have got the wrong man being scouted…

4. Rocastle

January 24, 2011 at 9:48am

Morning Rico, all.

I’d be happy with the Scottish keeper. Wookash is still not fit and this is crunch time, would you really want Shea turning out at the nou camp or against utd if Chesney gets crocked??

If we get through tomorrow, the cup final lands more a leas on my birthday and were gonna hit the gunners bar or the pins if anyone interested and hasn’t got a ticket.

January 24, 2011 at 9:52am

Morning Rocastle

the hearts one is a tad tiny though…. what is wrong with Fabianski, he’s out tomorrow….

January 24, 2011 at 9:53am

i honestly can’t see him buying a keeper, unless almunia goes…

7. Rocastle

January 24, 2011 at 9:55am

Shoulder injury I think. Not entirely sure.

January 24, 2011 at 10:00am

If we get through tomorrow Rocastle, remind me nearer the time and i’ll post about where you are going for your b’day

January 24, 2011 at 10:02am

afc.com

Arsène Wenger will “try as hard as he can” to sign Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Reports over the weekend suggested that the highly-rated 17-year-old midfielder had decided to join Arsenal. Speaking after Saturday’s win over Wigan, Wenger could not confirm that. However the manager did admit he was willing to fight off other clubs to seal a deal.

“If [news of Oxlade-Chamberlain’s choice] is right then I think that is a very good decision,” said the Frenchman.

“We will try now. We need an agreement with Southampton, we need an agreement with the player and we are not the only ones on the case. But we will try as hard as we can as I like him as a player.”

I am surprised at how open wenger is about this, surely it’s a done deal then….

10. Habtish

January 24, 2011 at 10:06am

please arsen, sign one center defender ‘ll fill our drought of any

January 24, 2011 at 10:22am

Habtish, that’s what we all wish for here….

12. Red Arse

January 24, 2011 at 10:37am

Morning Rico, nice one. :-)

I spotted a really good article, yesterday afternoon,on those dreadful remarks made by Keys and Gray about female officials.

It was in “Offside” I think, very well written by an outraged girl gunner. I added my comment in support of her justifiable anger and apologised on behalf of male supporters who do not think in that antediluvian way.

13. Red Arse

January 24, 2011 at 10:39am

You are right in saying that AW has been very open about trying to sign young Chamberlain.

Bit of a contrast to his keeping schtum on signing a CB.

14. T-buzz

January 24, 2011 at 10:39am

Richard Keys= pr!ck
    Andy Gray= Knobhe@d
    Enuff said

Good morning and a pleasant week ahead to you all.

January 24, 2011 at 10:42am

morning RA – i can laugh at things funny and to be honest in football women will always be ‘catching up’ but K&G hit the lowest – and not for the first time either….

January 24, 2011 at 10:43am

Mornin T-buzz, well said…

I thought it was good to see a human being running the line who was fit and able to keep up with play, unlike some of the oafe’s we see these days…

January 24, 2011 at 10:45am

RA – he’s quite open about Hazard two – I think both are done….

Re the CH, because Vela has yet to go on loan, something is going on with Bolton i am sure….

Only seven more days then we can all forget the transfers for another few months, unless you are manure of course, how did they sign a goal keeper outside of the window??

18. T-buzz

January 24, 2011 at 10:46am

I’ll be happier with Wenger concentrating on getting a solid CB and winning the game on Wednesday bcoz Paul Jewell aint no fool especially with a 1 goal lead and them winning at the weekend, they’ll be looking to continue that trend or just park the bus. We really have to win big and AW rotating 8-9 players will be a an Uzi to the foot!

January 24, 2011 at 10:49am

T-buzz, i reckon same side as the weekend, then rest them on saturday against huddersfield… we need that front unit to get an early break through, open them up and batter them….

2-0 :)

20. Red Arse

January 24, 2011 at 10:49am

Rico,

It seems to be a cultural thing here and in the rest of the world. Women have to work just that bit harder to be accepted as being as good as men, when many are better, certainly intellectually if not physically.

What made Keys’ position worse was that it is alleged that he initially lied and denied saying it.

21. Red Arse

January 24, 2011 at 10:53am

Morning T-Buzz,

I agree with you about concentrating on getting the job done against Ipswich. The game is tomorrow I think.

The problem might be that if they score a lucky goal at the Ems, with the away goal rule we would then have to score 3.

Still should not be a problem but you never can tell in semi-finals.

January 24, 2011 at 10:54am

But it shouldn’t be a case of ‘working that little bit harder’ RA – a quality in someone is there, regardless of sex, colour or anything else….

it’s those above and around them who are the idiots and I have to say that a lot of ‘older’ men hate having a female boss but i am digressing….

23. T-buzz

January 24, 2011 at 11:24am

Right you are RA and thanx, got my dates mixed up. Yep, semis are full of surprises but i hope we win it big….3-0 minimum isnt asking too much, is it? ;)

24. Red Arse

January 24, 2011 at 11:27am

You are right again T-Buzz, provided that AW doesn’t mess around and put a “weak” team out. :-)

25. T-buzz

January 24, 2011 at 11:37am

I didnt watch the Liverpooh game but if any of you did, please answer me this question.

Did the lady make any errors that a male linesman wouldnt have made?

Was the Nancy Torres goal offside? From the clip I saw on the news, she got the decision right…
    I was pleased when I saw a female Ref assistant (I’m always glad to see women interested in the game and not just admiring a player’s looks or bank account!)so for those dinosours to make those comments, well, they dont speak for all men.

26. Stef

January 24, 2011 at 11:40am

We need a CB now why are waiting so much, it doesn’t have to be a bargain surely we can afford a few quids more.

27. Stef

January 24, 2011 at 11:45am

Hi all @ the HH we are living in a modern world but women receive less promotions and are payed less for the same job as man.

January 24, 2011 at 11:55am

T-buzz, she was good, i watched some of it….

29. Will

January 24, 2011 at 11:59am

Keys and Gray have to go, it is not really debatable.
    They never insult a lino or ref for being fat when they make a mistake. Plus I hate them as they are so anti-Arsenal it is beyond a joke.

With all this talk about Chamberlain, what’s the betting we don’t get him and we get some 38 year old cripple for a centre back.

January 24, 2011 at 12:00pm

Hi Stef…

i think you are right, wrong though eh…..

January 24, 2011 at 12:16pm

Morning Will, agree there, they are a disgrace…

32. Steve Palmer

January 24, 2011 at 12:27pm

Morning all, nice read rico,
    Although i am all in favour of fair play in in the work place, i must point out that it has to work both ways. Last night i watched dancing on ice, the men are on the ice all the time trying to keep their balance and having to pick their partners up and try and look professional, while their counterparts the women contestants are carried round the ice by their professional mail skaters, hardly skating at all, and although they look very nice. hardly a fair contest, and i haven’t heard any man complain YET

33. oliver

January 24, 2011 at 12:34pm

morning all…a couple of misogynist dinosaurs – that’s all i’ll say on this…

i’ll bet the mcgregor story came from someone it ibrox – as i understand they are in a dire finanical situation. they just sold barry ferguson to one of the turkish sides last week, if i remember…

huge game tomorrow night, much more important than idle transfer speculation – if we go in for hazard, that will be in the summer. if we get this kid from southhampton, fine – i shan’t lose sleep over it. i still think we need cover at cb and it has gone rather quiet on that front…so i put that off to one side until after tomorrow night’s second leg…

34. oliver

January 24, 2011 at 12:43pm

my bad – that was kenny miller they sold…ferguson is at brum now, isn’t he? eck took a few players he had at ibrox to st andrews, i think…

35. Will

January 24, 2011 at 12:44pm

I agree Oliver, we need help at CB.

January 24, 2011 at 12:46pm

Morning Steve and oliver

January 24, 2011 at 12:47pm

Steve – that is different, thats just down to male professionals working with female ‘stars’ and vice versa ;)

38. Red Arse

January 24, 2011 at 12:48pm

Hi Oliver,

You are right of course, we need to concentrate on tomorrow’s match, as T-Buzz said earlier, and then we can speculate on what AW has up his sleeve re a CB.

I have only seen snippets of Oxo Chambermaid but he does look a very promising youngster. Just wonder why AW is talking about it before there is a deal?

I saw the Packers game from when they were 14:0 and thought they were done and dusted. In the end they were grimly hanging on. Enjoyable tho’. :-)

39. Red Arse

January 24, 2011 at 12:49pm

Hi Oliver,

You are right, as usual, we need to concentrate on tomorrow night’s match, as T-Buzz said earlier, and then we can speculate on what AW has up his sleeve re a CB.

January 24, 2011 at 12:50pm

Thats the news though guys ;)

But yes, tomorrow is massive and we cannot afford to lose, and we despearately need a CH which i hope is being sorted out as we all type, only seven days left to do any deals and for a few of those days we have matches….

January 24, 2011 at 12:58pm

Steve, that’s wednesdays, the only day we women don’t get a golf ball around our ears ;)

42. Will

January 24, 2011 at 1:03pm

So, should RvP start tomorrow?

January 24, 2011 at 1:13pm

Yes, without question Will and Nasri, Fabregas, Theo, Jack, Song, JD, Kos, Chesney, Sagna and Clichy….

44. Stef

January 24, 2011 at 1:15pm

Just finished watching the rerun of the game against Wigan and I must admit it changed my view for the third goal, Theo was most definitely was holding the ball for himself and was pleading for a penalty and then comes Robin and robs him for the goal :lol:

45. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 1:24pm

Afternoon all.i don’t condone what keys and andy gray did.the lineswoman did perfectly fine.it is also refreshing to see a lady on the touchlines.i know of ladies who know alot more football than men but its a shame they have to prove it all the time.

January 24, 2011 at 1:31pm

Afternoon KT, with Gray and Keys, its just another gaffe in many where they get caught out – i hope something is finally done about those two fools….

47. Rennie

January 24, 2011 at 1:34pm

Bonjour Housers!.. Neat post Rico, but short of a serious rant, which is what those numbnuts deserve!

I’ve always been disgusted by everything Gray says, but as I don’t view Sky, they are limited to his senseless drivel during match commentary… Which brings me to a puzzling question, if they were so widely disliked (as is being pointed out throughout the www) why would a broadcasting company continue to pay them hefty salaries & keep ‘em in their payroll? It is after all TV ratings that matter in today’s world, ‘ainit?

January 24, 2011 at 1:37pm

Hi Rennie, thanks…

i guess they are under contract, if Sky are to stand proud they now have their chance to act without facing a lawsuit – no doubt though they will still be in their cosy little workplace this time next year….

January 24, 2011 at 1:40pm

Keys and Gray have been dropped for tonights footie coverage … its breaking news…

50. T-buzz

January 24, 2011 at 1:41pm

Rico, we all know whats gonna happen, they’ll be told off and told to make sure they dont get caught out again. I mean, who else can manipulate Andy Gray’s Skysports Replay buttons? :)
    Richard Keys just looks like a slimy sod that can stab u in the back with a smirk on his face

51. T-buzz

January 24, 2011 at 1:46pm

Just a one-match-ban, according to the Mirror, riCo..

January 24, 2011 at 1:46pm

I’m just glad it’s being given the airtime if i’m honest T-buzz but ITV suggest action will be taken against them…

I suppose it’s something close to my heart having played sport all my life including cricket and football and having to listen to such gutter is wrong….

Jamie Redknapp could press his buttons ;) ;)

January 24, 2011 at 1:48pm

Huff huff, i hope it would be a longer ban than that, like, life!..

54. Will

January 24, 2011 at 1:49pm

Last season I managed a good ladies team and you should have heard the comments I got when I told people.

55. Rennie

January 24, 2011 at 1:50pm

Jamie Redknapp could press his buttons

I gather the term ‘buttons’ is being used in a technical context here.. :)

56. T-buzz

January 24, 2011 at 1:53pm

Rico
    “Jamie Redknapp could press his buttons ”

Ha ha ha!! I’m sure he’ll like that!

January 24, 2011 at 1:53pm

I bet Will….

Rennie, of course, what else could i have meant ;) ;)

January 24, 2011 at 1:54pm

Nipping off for a bit, groceries need buying :(

Will, would love to know which team you managed, i’ll be back in a bit….

January 24, 2011 at 1:55pm

T-buzz, sorry – i missed out the ‘replay’ ;) ;)

60. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 2:17pm

Sagna has more goals in open play than rooney in the PL.FACT!

January 24, 2011 at 3:05pm

Rooney is overated KT ;)

January 24, 2011 at 3:08pm

Arsenal outcast Carlos Vela is on the verge of joining Valencia after club officials thrashed out a deal in London last week, according to reports in Spain.

Talksport……

January 24, 2011 at 3:09pm

afc.com – guess no CH then if Squilli is back on Sunday…..

Arsène Wenger has no fresh injury concerns for the Carling Cup Semi-Final second leg against Ipswich on Tuesday and three players could be back for Huddersfield at the weekend.

Theo Walcott, Samir Nasri, Cesc Fabregas and Johan Djourou have all shaken off the minor ‘kicks’ they received against Wigan on Saturday. So all four will be available as Arsenal try to overturn that 1-0 deficit from the first leg at Portman Road.

In further good news, Abou Diaby (calf), Sebastien Squillaci (hamstring) and, perhaps, Tomas Rosicky (sickness) may all return for the FA Cup Fourth Round tie this weekend.

“From Saturday, everyone is available,” Wenger told Arsenal TV Online on Monday. “Walcott, Nasri, Fabregas and Djourou were small doubts with kicks on ankles and calves etc. But they all had successful tests today. So basically it will be the same squad as Saturday.

“Squillaci should be available for Sunday. Diaby as well. They join in normal training on Thursday.

“Tomas Rosicky is sick. He has a chance to be available for Sunday. He might be little bit short I don’t know. He was in bed for one week so we’ll have to build him up. But he should be back with the squad on Thursday as well.”

64. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 3:10pm

Rico thanks for the link.it was an interesting read.

65. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 3:12pm

I was wondering where rosicky was but guess i now have my answer.

January 24, 2011 at 3:20pm

No probs KT – i never quite know what AW means by ‘sick’ – to me means having the flu or stomach upset…

67. Red Arse

January 24, 2011 at 3:24pm

KT,

Did you watch the Real match yesterday?

I was secretly pleased for Benzema that he scored, for no good reason other than he has been getting the Moanhio stare lately.

Real are stuffed with good players but the dead hand of Mourhino is steadily crushing the excitement out of their play. I really did not enjoy the game that much.

I cannot believe how much he and Valdano seem to hate each other. :-)

68. Red Arse

January 24, 2011 at 3:25pm

Rico,

I thought AW said Rosicky was a little short. That’s a bit personal, don’t you think? :-)

January 24, 2011 at 3:32pm

RA – I wanted RM to lose and we get Benzema in the summer :)

I would hate to think what AW called Little Jack ;)

70. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 3:33pm

RA since barca demolished madrid things have never been the same.mourinho knows that barca are excellent at the moment and he may end up with no trophies.he is trying to deflect attention by picking up fights with valdano so that he can have an excuse if he ends potless and Aw wins the quad.madrid were indeed poor last night and i can see barca winning the title easily.

71. Red Arse

January 24, 2011 at 3:37pm

KT,

I had not thought about that. Good point.

I especially liked the “and Aw wins the quad” bit. Moaniho would faint!! :-)

72. Red Arse

January 24, 2011 at 3:38pm

Rico,

I would not mind Benzema either. I am sure he would do much better under a manager like AW.

January 24, 2011 at 3:49pm

My thought is he wouldn’t even be playing if RM had another striker fit, i think Moanrinho was even considering Lardybayor – so the rumours went…. Benzema is a great striker and still young, i would love him at arsenal in place on NB….

January 24, 2011 at 3:54pm

Boo! rico, But if we buy Benzema, how will Chamaka get any time?? :) (As if we would, ha.)

Hey, RA. Hola, KT. Good to see you back. ;)

75. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 3:57pm

RA I want Aw to be awarded coach of the decade award with both red nose and mourinho on stage applauding him.

January 24, 2011 at 3:59pm

Boo to you agag, we need two good ones and RvP, they will both get plenty of playing time :)

77. Red Arse

January 24, 2011 at 4:01pm

Rico,

I have just been on Arsenal Truth to say my piece regarding sexism.

I am amazed there are so many people who say “so what” as opposed to those, like me, who think it is both sexist and unprofessional.

78. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 4:02pm

The first time i saw Benzema i saw qualities of Ronaldo El phenomenon.he chose the wrong path and he is facing the consequences.it must hurt him that mourinho is going public of wanting a striker.in their draw with bottom side Almeria he played a strikerless formation with Benzema on the bench.

79. Red Arse

January 24, 2011 at 4:05pm

KT,

Benzema is probably not prepared to kiss Moaniho’s ass! :-)

Rico is right, I would really like him at the Ems.

80. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 4:05pm

Agag you never thought i would leave…or did you?im sure you knew id come back.

January 24, 2011 at 4:07pm

RA – those ‘some people’ should try being on the end of something like that – only then will it sink in….

82. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 4:13pm

RA i saw a report that mourinho once embarassed benzema in front of the entire madrid squad.i really feel for him.madrid is a graveyard for young and upcoming talent.i expect you know of Sergio canales who is the brightest spanish prospect has been on the bench all season.he is spain’s best U21 player but he barely plays.thats why i have the utmost respect for higuain who joined madrid as a 19 year old but had to fight for his place alongside raul/van nistelrooy to earn his starting berth.you must be special to do that.

83. Red Arse

January 24, 2011 at 4:22pm

KT,

Canales is a phenomenal talent. I have seen him play on a brief trip to Spain last September. (I think)

Trouble is my wonderful Spanish hosts had me blotto at the time and it might have been the tea lady I saw. :-)

There is a great i/v over on GunnerBlog regarding Oxo Chamberlain, with some video clips. Worth looking at!

January 24, 2011 at 4:23pm

Fair enough, rico. Bendy should work doubly hard if he is to challenge for a spot in the first team. It’s time his confidence translated to performance.

Not really, KT. That’s why I was upbeat(ish) when I was reminding you of your promise not to go anywhere else.

Sexism is alive and well everywhere. Unfortunately. :( But I’m lucky, I guess. Where I am women are generally treated well… where boyfriends are bullied; husbands are henpecked… Haha.

85. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 4:25pm

Agag that rules out me trying to woo you…

January 24, 2011 at 4:25pm

KT – it almost seems that jose is doing exactly the opposite that AW is regaarding the players age…

Is he to blame or is it just a Real Madrid thing from the Glactico (spelling) days….

87. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 4:27pm

I hope we don’t see Arshpink denboue tomorrow.let theo van nasregas complete the job then take them off

88. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 4:33pm

Rico madrid may not be the most trustworthy regarding young talent but neither is mourinho.eto’o was heading to madrid a few years ago.he was promised to meet the president Fiorentino perez at the airport but instead a taxi was sent for him as perez was too busy with his galactico project.

January 24, 2011 at 4:33pm

KT :lol: funny enough i’m just writing about them, well not them, the others ;)

January 24, 2011 at 4:35pm

What a dreadful way to deal with people KT, isnt that just how we won the rambo deal, our boss, private jet and rambo and his family….

January 24, 2011 at 4:38pm

Haha, KT. Arshpink :D

Never liked Mourinho. There is no aesthetics to his game. And he really is a nasty piece of work. Ugh.

92. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 4:39pm

Rvp has hit a brace in the PL 9 times and in almost all those games he missed the chance for a hattrick by smashing the woodwork.since August 2007 he has hit the woodwork every 427 minutes the most of any PL player.in 08/09 he hit the woodwork 16 times in all competitions.unlucky!…

93. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 4:43pm

Ironically rvp stayed fit for most of 08/09 season.he hit the woodwork 16 times,scored 20 goals along with 18 assists in 38 starts in all competitions.

94. Will

January 24, 2011 at 4:46pm

Wenger would turn Benzema into a world beater.

95. Will

January 24, 2011 at 4:48pm

KT, where do you get all those stats?

January 24, 2011 at 4:48pm

RvP needs to start tomorrow but suggestions are coming out that Chamakh will replace him….

January 24, 2011 at 4:50pm

Benzema is still quite young to isn’t he, still to hit his peak…

you and me both agag, his attitude was funny when porto beat the mancs but now, he’s just horrid……

98. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 4:58pm

Will ‘Everywhere and nowhere’.

99. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 5:01pm

Am very impressed by how quick we are moving the ball when we cross the halfway line.we are very direct giving teams no time to organise themselves.

January 24, 2011 at 5:12pm

rico, I AGREE. Mourinho is an odious man. And he’s ruined Benzema.

January 24, 2011 at 5:22pm

And others agag – we certainly never want him to take over should Arsene leave….

January 24, 2011 at 5:25pm

That changes though KT when AW takes just one or two out of our attacking unit – and quite a lot. Some suggest Song is slow but when he makes his move forwards he certainly doesn’t hang around….

As soon as denilson and Nik come in, that all changes….

January 24, 2011 at 5:33pm

Well, maybe Robin’s broken his woodwork curse, and hattricks would be easier to come by. ;)

January 24, 2011 at 5:35pm

He doesn’t fit in with our framework or philosophy. And thank God, rico. :D

January 24, 2011 at 5:37pm

i don’t think he’d have a cat in hells chance of being offered the job in any case agag thank goodness….

106. Red Arse

January 24, 2011 at 5:39pm

Agag,

Seriously? “Broken woodwork”, “Framework or philosophy”, are you referring to Moaniho or Robin? :-)

107. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 5:42pm

Mourinho has enemies everywhere.i won’t be surprised if he starts slamming Aw again to deflect off pressure at madrid.

January 24, 2011 at 5:43pm

he’s a sad and bitter man KT, jealous of the backing arsene gets……

109. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 5:45pm

Rvp is on 5 PL goals.berbatov is on 17.heres hoping berba goes on a nistelrooy-esque drought while rvp bangs in hattricks henry style…

January 24, 2011 at 5:54pm

Berbytoff only scores against the less strong defence though KT, he doesn’t do it against the so called big boys…

111. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 5:55pm

My mistake rvp has 6 pl goals…

January 24, 2011 at 5:56pm

Robin and Maureen, in seriatim, RA. And I hope Rooney’s patchy form continues. He so deserves it, KT. Lol, rico. :)

113. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 5:57pm

Of 17 Pl goals berba has 15 were at home(5 Blackburn 3 pool and 3 b’ham).he has only scored 2 away from home (everton and w.brom).

114. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 6:00pm

If we are to score in the barca ties id bet rvp would have a huge say in that.i just hope when we meet barca we’ll be in peak form.

January 24, 2011 at 6:16pm

KT, that proves my point :)

What do you make of this goal keeper rumour??

116. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 6:20pm

I don’t think its true.if we actually had scouts there id think we were watching the Algerian/Rangers CB Bougherra who Aw raved about at the WC.

117. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 6:22pm

Rico how is this for a stat:the mancs have 34 points and 34 goals at home.away from home they have 14 points and 14 goals…

January 24, 2011 at 6:23pm

Thats was bsnb said aswell this morning KT…. was in playing in the hearts game at the weekend?

119. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 6:28pm

My mistake again:berba has scored at b’ham away not w.brom.

January 24, 2011 at 6:36pm

Well, if its him coming in to our defence, all is not so bad….

January 24, 2011 at 6:47pm

I’ll be glad when this transfer window is shut, locked and bolted until the summer…..

122. JonJon

January 24, 2011 at 6:57pm

its a sad day for football when a woman is subjected to such vile public abuse from so called ‘pros’
    its something men do down the pub when they are pissed with their mates in jest..
    miss massey would have worked her boobies off to achieve what she did she didnt deserve that…
    my girl will grow up an arsenal fan and she will understand footy better than most..after all she has a good teacher, im always right ;)
    one of the best blogs around is run by a girl.. ;)
    to be honest im disgusted and although they have been suspended from tonights monday night football i hope its a permanant suspension. wankers they are..

123. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 7:10pm

I just saw a spud say nasri’s 2nd goal wasn’t brilliant citing that it was poor defending and goalkeeping.he also added that when messi dribbles he’s never off balance like nasri was.if bale had scored that they’d be waxing themselves…i wouldn’t be surprised if they said he’d been off balance intentionally to prove he can dribble on crutches…

January 24, 2011 at 7:13pm

Hi jj – what about HH, thats not a bad site ;) ;)

I agree with everything you wrote there…..

125. JonJon

January 24, 2011 at 7:19pm

ktr
    scottpuffin on arsenalopinion created a bit of a row up last night between the arsenal and spurs fans…
    it was a right ding dong it went on for hours i just had to get involved.. ;)
    spuds no fuck all when it comes to football if you go by last nights comments..
    also i think youve brought up a good point with your stat on rvps ‘postal strikes’ ;)
    i believe this is due to the fact he aims for the corner every time he shoots and he hits the post because of this
    also i had a think last night and while you are talking about nasri i had a question for you
    do you think nasri can play robins ‘false nine’ role???
    i think he can id like to know what you think

126. JonJon

January 24, 2011 at 7:25pm

rico
    a few seasons back i dont know if you remember but ron atkinson was suspended permanently for a comment he made about marcel desailly which involved the ‘n’ word..
    he thought he wasnt being recorded also and he was fired…
    now i ask you whats the difference in that to what keys and gray did???
    prejudice is prejudice, thousands of wmn now attend football games
    kick racism out of football and the rest i say…..

January 24, 2011 at 7:29pm

jj, i do remember it and i see no different – i think karren brady will take them to the cleaners in court, she can because she has money but sian massey possibly wont be in the same position – i hope max clifford gets hold of her and takes keys and gray to the cleaners…..

January 24, 2011 at 7:32pm

which nasri goal are you talking about??

129. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 7:39pm

JJ lets first analyse nasri.he is an excellent dribbler with magnetic ball control.technically he is excellent as he has that balance.he is very clinical in front of goal.however i don’t think he can be as effective as rvp as i don’t think he spots a pass as quickly as rvp/cesc which is very integral for a false nine.i noted this on saturday when on one occasion theo was free on the right of the penalty area but delayed that pass till when theo was already covered.a false nine is required to drop deep and link up play quickly but due to the aforementioned weakness he’ll break down so many moves due to overdribbling.i also don’t think he is in the same league as the likes of rvp/messi/ibra at when to drop deep and when to stay up.he is 23 though and may just improve to be even a better false 9 than rvp.

130. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 7:41pm

Rico nasri’s 2nd vs fulham where he took the gk and the fulham defence to the cleaners.

January 24, 2011 at 7:42pm

ah, thanks KT, i thought i’d missed a goal v wigan ;)

January 24, 2011 at 7:57pm

Sheer brilliance and pure class…..

133. JonJon

January 24, 2011 at 8:05pm

your right hes no rvp
    i was just thinking about last year when we had a load of injuries and AA was asked to play there
    i think if that situation arises again god forbid i think nasri would be better suited than someone like AA for the role..
    his size maybe a problem but he has the ball control and the abilty to find and create space..he also has the composure in front of goal..i think if asked he could do a job
    more of a last resort than a auto choice of course.. :)

134. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 8:11pm

JJ Nasri will be better of course as he is much stronger than AA and relishes physical battles.

135. K-TR7

January 24, 2011 at 8:13pm

Apparently Andy Gray was involved in another incident that was regarded sexist prematch wolves-dippers game…

January 24, 2011 at 8:18pm

theres two kt, one against Sian Massey, the other against Karren Brady… Oh, he also mentioned Wendy Toms……

January 24, 2011 at 8:19pm

wendy toms is the first female official in the PL

138. JonJon

January 24, 2011 at 8:25pm

why has that man still got a job????

January 24, 2011 at 8:27pm

i’m going to leave you guys to it, it’s corrie and e’enders for me ;)

Be good, and catch you all tommorrow at some time no doubt ;)

Night peeps :)

January 24, 2011 at 8:29pm

goodness only knows jj – in the ‘real world’ he be suspended pending further ivestigation….

sack the idiots, both of them…..

i’m gone now…..