About these ads

Hansen gets right on my……….!

Following our fine win yesterday, I thought I’d do something I haven’t done for a while and that’s to watch match of the day.

I don’t know why I bother.

Lineker managed to get excited over our win and in particular Theo Walcott’s display but Hansen couldn’t really find it in him to give out much praise. Instead he focused on the shot by the young Englishman that flew way over the net, still questioning his ability..

Fair enough, he wasn’t up against Cashley or Evra but he could only play against the opposition that was in front of him and in my opinion, he did that pretty well.

Another player who shone was Tomas Rosicky, he seemed to be involved in everything, as long as he can avoid injury, he will be a ‘massive’ player for us this season. At last it seems that the ‘old Rosicky’ is back, long may that remain..

Blackburn up next and another performance like yesterday and we should get ourselves another three points.

On to the gossip, if you believe the NOTW, we are keeping tabs on a young French striker called Emmanuel Riviere, it’s said that the lad hopes to follow in the footsteps of Henry and join Arsenal.

The same newspaper reports that  Wenger will try to sign Bordeaux defender Michael Ciani if the move for Sebastien Squillaci falls through. The latter didn’t play again last night for his club so it’s looking likely he is heading our way. We could do with both though, that would all but ensure that Song stays in midfield..

Another newspaper reports that Real Madrid are going to make an offer for Gael Clichy before the window closes having been told by the Chavs that they have no chance of signing Cashley. With Gibbs and Traore in the squad maybe this would be a good time to let the left back leave if he wants to and the price is right. Or maybe even take one of their players, like Van der Vaart or one of the Diarra boys?

Just a thought…..

Have a good day all and this week is when we get our new signings in, I wonder who will play in goal for Fulham today…..
About these ads

174 Responses to Hansen gets right on my……….!

1. rico says:

Morning peoples :)

2. rico says:

From last post…

agag said…

Boo! Great to have you back, rico. :) I’m so glad. I thought of how much you’ve been championing Theo as he smashed three past Blackpool last night, and how vindicated you must feel. Haha.

Erick, Rosicky was fantastic. If not for Theo’s hat-trick, he’d be MOTM for sure. :)

3. rico says:

Howdy agag, its great to be back and i’m chuffed for theo, three good goals, much better passing and he looks good…

rosicky, well he is back and what a game he had…

4. Tim says:

Miserable Scotsman …

It was an encouraging result, but definitely not one to get over-excited about given the (lack of) quality of the opposition. Still, three points is three points – and we didn’t “do a Hull”, so all is good!

I have to say, I liked the way Blackpool tried to play – good job that Taylor-Fletcher header at 1-0 didn’t go in – and their fans were a real credit to the club, singing right to the very end.

If you’re interested, here’s my review of the match – I’d welcome your thoughts:

5. Erick says:

Morning people and am still smiling from yesterdays game what a display am telling you when everybody is fit Rosicky may make Nasir warm the bench he is on fire Chamaka is getting there slowly by slowly

6. rico says:

Howdy Erick,

Agree re Tomas over Nasri if he maintains yesterdays form, he was a busy busy player…

Chamakh, just glad he put one of his chances away, it should get easier now…

7. agirlagunner says:

Nah, rico. We’re keeping Clichy. Unless there’s an offer for some ridiculous amount, I don’t see him going. Plus, he loves us; and these days, I’d rather a good player who loves the club than a great one who wants away. :) :)

Hola, Erick. :) Rosicky picked up where the in-form Nasri left off. Particularly in the first half, he seemed to have a hand (well, a foot, really) at every great attacking Arsenal play.

8. Erick says:

Howdy Girls Clichy being Agag favorite I wouldn’t expect less but Traore may be leaving but Gibbs and Clichy are good covers and we need to keep the best Cesc came on to a great reception but he seemed too worried about the Sevilla vs Barca game than BP :-)

9. rico says:

Fair comment agag – we need players who want to be with us, so Clichy stays :) I’m not convinced Gibbs is ‘quite there’ yet…

Erick, the Traore deal collapsed, but i expect another club to go for him, he needs to be playing and can’t see where he’s going to fit in our 25…

10. rico says:

What about Vela’s trickery when he came on? If only he had scored that would have been goal of the season….

11. STV says:

..and RVP c..esc.. 1-2??

12. Erick says:

Stv howdy mate found your way where the team is at nice Rico Vela was great people was saying he should be involved in the MS deal but I would rather he stayed and AA should watch out he may warm the bench for Vela

13. STV says:

Vela+cash for shwarzer!! every one there are mad.. Is’nt it Erick

14. rico says:

Hi STV, great to see you found your way here, got to try and round up the GG man and a few others…

15. rico says:

Vela is staying, I’m with you Erick, right now I’d rather see Vela get more playing time than AA, but AA is due a better season and when he gets his act together he can be outstanding…

We have a lot of games to play and we can’t afford to carry any passengers this season…

16. STV says:

Hola Rico, great, i found you too.. with a new blog
    ;( Ciani would be a great addition, for sure..Young and strong.. was great for blanc last year.

17. Erick says:

True STV the rumour of Gael are getting stronger believe me bad bad move if Aw is thinking Apparently Chamaka had fasted the all day yet he played 90 what more can I say

18. rico says:

Thanks STV :)

I think we should get both Squilli and Ciani, then TV might get a bit of a rest, we certainly can’t rely on Djourou sadly

The only downside is that they are both french…. ;)

19. rico says:

Erick, it must be tough on players during Ramadan…

20. agirlagunner says:

How exciting was it to see three strikers? If Vela had scored that goal, rico, it would have been in the year’s highlight reel to be sure. I liked how Cesc kept trying to set up Vela. It can only be good for the latter to get on the score sheet.

Erick, we are all unreasonable about our favorites. Haha.

That means, RvP was fasting too, right?? He did look some way off his best.

Hola, STV. Howdy?

21. Erick says:

Rvp is a muslim I didn’t know that but Traore I know seems we might not get a keeper but 2 CH are good lets hope we can cross the line with what we have this is the week guyz

22. rico says:

agag, i can understand Robin being a bit off, he had a busy WC and not long after returning from injury, wenger needs to be careful when to play him for a few weeks, unlike Cesc of course who went to watch the WC rather than play ;)

23. rico says:

Big Big week Erick, for us and for Wenger, if he wants the next few years at Arsenal to be a ‘smooth ride’ he best spend some money…

I’m quite looking forward to the next seven days :)

24. Red Arse says:

Hi Rico,

CONGRATULATIONS!! ;) FELICITAIONES ;) CONGRATULACIONES ;)

I knew you could; would and should return to your metier!!

As I said before; GO GIRL !!

25. rico says:

Boo, Good Morning RA, thank you :) :)

26. Erick says:

RA the scholar how are you mate :-)

27. Erick says:

Am hoping to see two coming in Rico Gk and CH but two CH could do it for me

28. Red Arse says:

Rico,

I have just read that Mark Hughes has said he understands why Schwarzer wants to go to Arsenal.

Done soon, in my opinion!

What can I say about your boyfriend, Theo, great game, so I hope this is the first green shoot of the next phase of his career.

Hi Erick, Agag, STV, good to see you all back together again. :-)

29. Erick says:

Theo has also been taking free kicks and well

30. Red Arse says:

Erick,

Are the exams over at last? Your career will soon soar with all this hard work. :-)

31. Erick says:

Rico theo should take you for lunch you realy stood by him even when I slated him

32. Red Arse says:

Rico,

For dopey people like me, what is the best/easiest way to get onto your site in future?

33. Erick says:

Not yet RA actually I start tomorrow the next 2 weeks will be tough but still got another semester by Christmas I hope its will be done

34. rico says:

I hope you are right guys about Theo, he needs a great run now, and yes I have stood by him, but i’m not getting over excited ‘just yet’…

RA, press the home button and then copy the address… oh, then save it in your favs ;)

35. agirlagunner says:

Erick, RvP and Sami are Moslems too. :) Erick, taking off from your 10:41, when Clichy is back in scorching form, he can take me out to dinner; repay the faith and all that.

Hey, RA. How have you been? Knee not bothering you, I hope.

36. Red Arse says:

Keep at it Erick, education always pays off in the end, big time! :-)

37. Red Arse says:

Hola Agag,

Missed you too. :-)

No, the knee is fine now, but have wondered how you all were doing.

You seem as good as ever.

Now we need to find out what has happened to Wath and his pink vuvuzela!! :-)

38. Erick says:

Agag you bet Clichy seems the smooth operator am sure you will like it ;-) RA I sure hope so mate but am going to keep at it until it pays off thats for sure thanks mate

39. Red Arse says:

Rico,

I forgot to add to my earlier comment PONGEZI ! :-)

Erick can tell you what that means. :-)

Have now added the site to my Favs. You see I really am dopey.

40. rico says:

The GG man is around somewhere, he’s hungover so be gentle when he finally gets around to pressing the home button :)

41. Erick says:

RA where do you get this swahili words from PONGEZI means Congrats Rico :-) you did good

42. rico says:

Thanks Erick, I was wondering ;)

43. Erick says:

The GG man seems to be doing damage to his liver especially after yesterdays victory

44. agirlagunner says:

RA is multi-lingual. :) I should tell you rico, I only ever check airfare sales, hotel discounts, and wherever it is you write. :)

RA, you’re dopey in a good way. Denilson is on the other end of the dopey spectrum, and that’s not a good thing. Although, I do want to see him fit again. Over the course of the season, and particularly when the injured body count has piled up, it helps to have someone like him around.

45. rico says:

Just need to do something with the header bar, its not looking so good :(

Kammy reckons Theo’s critics are very harsh ….

46. rico says:

agag, i am flattered, and i mean that…

47. rico says:

Erick, I suspect he went to the game and celebrated every goal with a bottle of GG :)

48. 4pigs says:

Hello all!

I’m glad you mentioned that header bar Rico – it’s looking a bit fuzzy. At first i thought it was because a drank too much wine last night… phew!

49. W.A.T.H says:

Morning all hope your all good………….

50. W.A.T.H says:

Seems 4pigs woz on that cheap plonk again last nite :P

51. 4pigs says:

I’m getting better by the minute thanks WATH. You ok?

52. W.A.T.H says:

I’m fine 4p just a little thirsty :)

53. 4pigs says:

Aaaah yes i was and soooo happy… right upto the point of opening my eyes this morning… lol

54. W.A.T.H says:

I was fine til I had to stop drinking and then I got a thirst………………… :-)

55. W.A.T.H says:

Although we got six really should have been 12 or more….!

56. 4pigs says:

It would have been great to see a few more go in.

57. Erick says:

Howdy Wath and 4pigs how are you two doing still giving your liver a nightmare I see :-)

58. 4pigs says:

Hi Erick – I cannot tell a lie – yes i have been. I’m only drinking diet coke now!

59. Erick says:

:-) :-) I only take Milk shake but Wath started spiking it so i gave up

60. 4pigs says:

bad boys!

61. W.A.T.H says:

Erick stop telling porkies you love the spiked milk shakes :)

62. Red Arse says:

I go away for a minute (or a few), and like magic the main man WATH appears like a Genie!

Good to se you back vuvu man! :-)

Rico, is your email the same one I have used previously? If so, I will send you something. ;)

63. W.A.T.H says:

RA, how’s things fella…………..? You well I hope.

64. Red Arse says:

I’m fine WATH, but I have missed your humour and your take on all matters Arsenal.

I think our Rico has missed you too. :-)

65. rico says:

Bloomin henry, just been on the phone to India for 45 minutes, email and internet crashed :( :(

66. rico says:

RA, yes and at the moment its the site email too – i look forward to your email :)

I have missed you all :(

67. Erick says:

Rico we missed you too :-) :-) Wath I have reformed and am no taking spiked shakies

68. Red Arse says:

Rico,

You may have already noticed that the Blog Roll is repeated.

What fun to be picky and get away with it! ;)

69. rico says:

:oops: thanks RA

70. W.A.T.H says:

Well you will be pleased to hear RA haven’t missed you in the slightest lol………….

Erick…………. reformed……. Wait til me and AGAG get you back on it….! lol

71. rico says:

Ah, WATH, you managed to find the home button then… :)

Did you go yesterday??

72. W.A.T.H says:

I did indeed Rico………….. was a good day…..! just a very messy morning..!.

73. rico says:

Just been catching up on the comments…

How come I don’t see a fuzzy header, must have been on the milkshakes :)

WATH – if Theo plays like that for most of the season, you reckon the critics might start to lay off him a bit??

74. Erick says:

Wath ever watched the series called the wire

75. Erick says:

Rico you too :-) GG oh boy

76. Erick says:

Its official guys Gallas joins the spuds

77. W.A.T.H says:

He played well Rico he still very frustrating as he doesnt demand the ball as much as he should….! Hopefully that will improve and I still wonder why he lacks confidence even when he has banged a few goals in…….!

Never watched it Erick.

78. rico says:

WATH – Kammy said many people are too hard on Theo, he reckons he is ‘on course’ and only 21 – he reckons that its the price tag that put pressure on him and everyone expected a young kid to play like henry did at 26 years old….

i still maintain if he stays fit he will grow as the season goes on…

79. Erick says:

Wath I could have shown you a character who you resemble his name is Jimmy mcnulty just ask your GG buddies who have watched it

80. rico says:

Erick, best of luck to him (not), the sulky petulant man that he is, he’ll be crocked within a few weeks… should fit in well with the rest of their crocked ch’s…

81. Erick says:

Rico Theo or Chamaka may be on the bench if RVP is fit for BB but he is still 21. The midfield if everybody is fit will be hard for Aw to pick

82. rico says:

Erick, I don’t think Wenger will start with RvP for a few weeks yet, I hope his GPS thingy is well strapped to his body as I fear if he is played early or for 90 mins he will soon break down…

Chamakh has to start, he is good in the air ;)

83. Erick says:

Reserve leading 2 nil in Dublin Jet and Lansbury and Wellington has yet to do some step overs

84. Erick says:

Rico I was worried when he went to ground yesterday let this be the season he stays injury free

85. Erick says:

3-1 to the reserves Randal makes it three bt poor defending get Rover back to the game

86. W.A.T.H says:

I hope Theo comes right Rico cos with the speed he scares the shit out of defenders when he runs at em am uses what he’s got….! When he gets closer to the full back and has the ball put into space he is very dangerous but as said before he must ‘want’ the ball more and demand it more but has to be in the rigth areas to hurt teams.

87. agirlagunner says:

Hello, stranger! :)

Erick, a little GG never hurt anyone. ;)

88. Erick says:

The Question is can he make it with the Evras and Cashely of the big teams?

89. rico says:

Good for the reserves Erick :)

Hopefully that desire will come WATH as his confidence grows, i liked the one he scored on the turn yesterday…

90. Erick says:

Double team won’t work am reformed :-) :-)

91. Erick says:

Rico that goal reminded me of Henry but Chamaka should work on his finishing

92. W.A.T.H says:

AGAG how’s you sexy lady…. Hope your well…!

Rico, after the first goal he still was in two minds to often he must always shoot when in the box and he doesn’t do that enough but hopefully it’ll change the more he matures.

93. rico says:

It will come for Chamakh Erick…

Agree, shoot on sight, but then when he skyed one yesterday, the likes of Hanson slate him…

Poor lad ;)

94. W.A.T.H says:

Hanson is just a sour pussy he still hates us cos 89…!

95. Erick says:

Ireland starts for Villa and Hughes on MS “no acceptable offer from Arsena he remains a Fulham player” issue here seem to be dosh

96. Erick says:

Wath your view on MS of Fulham

97. rico says:

you’d think having played for scotland he would have been used to losing ;)

98. rico says:

Erick, I hope we end up getting Skeleten (spelling) the dutch keeper, 6’5″ of great goal keeping :)

99. Red Arse says:

Rico,

It’s great to see Erick, WATH, Agag and everybody else back and chatting like old times, with them on your site it will be a success. :-)

Now where’s Suhail, Rose and my baseball man Oliver? :-)

I’m off to have a glass or two and watch Villa v Newcastle on ESPN. They are both going to lose, hopefully.

Later guys. ;)

100. W.A.T.H says:

Stekellenburg Rico lol…………. MS for me Erick is short term just to get Chezny ready so why pay silly money if we gotta pay more than 3million might as well spend more for a younger keeper…!

101. agirlagunner says:

I’m okay WATH. I see your stint at the detox center did not go well… ;)

rico, it’s Stekelenberg, I like him best of the names bandied about re: our new no. 1. It’s time we spent for quality. Affelay will be on a free next year, I hope we get him.

RA, leaving so soon?

Erick, you will need the GG once the going gets tough, and with our record on injuries, it’s all just a matter of time.

102. rico says:

Suhail has been on RA, just need to track down oliver and SD London….

103. rico says:

Oh, and of course, Rose :)

104. rico says:

agag, ah, thats the fella ;) ;)

105. agirlagunner says:

And he’s cute too, rico. :)

106. rico says:

agag, how could you be thinking like that ;)

but i guess i have to agree, what is it about the dutch, edgar davids aside of course…. ;)

107. Erick says:

I hope this season will be a smooth ride Agag no injuries and staying ahead of the pack no GG spiked shakies

108. Red Arse says:

Rico,

Don’t forget KT-7, and what happened to Jabberwocky? I liked his style of writing. Interesting guy.

Agag, I will pop back to read the comments from you guys, from time to time, but you know what I’m like when I have had a nice glass of vino, while dressed in my cowboy outfit, with the 5 gallon hat, and high heeled boots. :oops:

Makes my typing hands shake uncontrollably, so to speak! :-)

109. Erick says:

Avashnee aka Rose :-) Wath true mate but am not seeing us getting a keeper guess Aw had not contigent plan apart from MS

110. Erick says:

Rico remember when a guy in AR wrote about Denilson being world class and fans making him not make it in the Brazilian squad :-) just recapping on some great moments

111. rico says:

RA – hopefully if we can one day get on newsnow they will find us…. :(

112. agirlagunner says:

RA, :shock: A cosplay convention is just the thing for you, I think. :)

We’ll get one, Erick. But everytime I feel like complaining about the Spanish Waiter or Flappy, I think of Hilarious and Turnbullsh, and don’t feel so bad…

rico, KT should write a match report. In any case, his posts are separate write-ups 99% of the time.

113. rico says:

just need to track him down first agag, haven’t seen him on any of the other blogs, same with oliver… :(

114. Erick says:

Set piece and corners am alway holding my breathe Agag but am keeping the Faith

115. Erick says:

Rico you didn’t have their emails

116. rico says:

No Erick :( :(

Have you??

117. rico says:

same goes for rsd…

118. Erick says:

For those who care Newcastle 3 nil up against Villa

119. rico says:

cripes, thats a shocker Erick…

120. Erick says:

Rico check mail and the league is just two weeks old

121. rico says:

Thanks Erick, do you think the header is better now??

122. Erick says:

Looks fine Rico :-)

123. rico says:

Hoorah, thanks Erick, its the away kit yellow :)

When you going to get a wordpress account and an avatar?

124. Red Arse says:

Rico,

I’m back, slightly boozed, but here.

I’ll deny this tomorrow, but to increase the Arsenal identity; could the “blue” be “red” and the “orange” be “white”.

That would make Highbury House stand out more!

Excellent! ;)

125. Red Arse says:

But if you and my friend Erick like it as it is, that’s O.K. by me too! :-)

Hic ….

126. Erick says:

Red and White is tradition Rico ;-) nice one RA

127. Pat7 says:

Afternoon all. Well done Rico – great post as normal!

We’ve definitely got to hang on to Clichy as he’s an Arsenal man and probably would be quite happy to do a DB10 when he reaches that age.

I do think there’s a deal to be done with Mourinho though with all those DMs :-) :-) I hope AW sees that.
    Don’t know about their wages though – how about a loan where we pay half of them :-) :-)

128. rico says:

Red and White is used by everyone, we have the away kit just for a change :)

129. rico says:

Actually, if i’m honest, i haven’t got a scooby doo and i am over my downloads for the month trying ;)

just thought it would be nice to be ‘different’ :)

130. rico says:

Thanks for the email Erick, all done :)

131. Red Arse says:

Go with your instincts Rico.

Erick and I will hang you up by your knicker elastic if you are wrong! :-)

We will, of course, have a poll in due course, Erick! ;)

132. mwikya says:

I have one Rico a yet to get familiar with it Erick :-) RA ;-)

133. agirlagunner says:

I’m reminded of my 07-08 Cesc Fabregas jersey, which in true Drama Girl fashion, I gave away over the Will He, Won’t He? summer. Must retrieve it.

I quite like the color scheme, rico.

134. rico says:

Whoop Whoop, Hi Pat, great to see you found us and thanks…

Both the Diarra’s are up for grabs, we should be getting one of them, the spuds are to offer 6M for the one ‘Arry had at Pompey, Lassana – oh, didn’t he once play for us ;)

135. rico says:

Thanks agag, thats is for me, the yellow stays, the ladies win :)

136. rico says:

Go get it back agag, tell whoever has it they can have it next summer ;)

137. rico says:

Erick, its much easier then to post, go get used to your wordpress :)

138. Pat7 says:

What’s Stekelnberg like on crosses? He’s tall and scary enough & would make a change from our Al. If he’s good at those I’d favour him over MS – less likely injury-wise.

139. rico says:

Erick, twitter and FB all done :)

140. agirlagunner says:

Football mirrors life, rico. Compare the Arsenal Ladies team to Arsenal FC. The ladies win, the boys… well, they haven’t in a loooong time.

Erick is mwikya?

141. rico says:

Pat, I think he’s pretty darn good all round, i think he only conceded one goal in the WC, and that was in the final…

i may be wrong, it could have been two ;)

142. rico says:

He is agag, and the ladies win on here too :)

143. Red Arse says:

Hi Pat7,

Great to see you on the site.

I think you are right about the availability of the RM midfielders. I think the Schwarzer deal is a done duck. I would prefer Stekelenberg, but Arsene is not someone to be swayed! :-)

144. Pat7 says:

Let’s hope he gets the GK in early so he’s ready for the weekend. We don’t want to give away any more goals!

145. agirlagunner says:

I think he conceded two against Uruguay and one each v. Japan and Brazil, rico. But he had a fantastic run at the WC. Iniesta just got lucky…

146. STV says:

Hello peeps.. back again, lazy lazy sunday:::

147. Red Arse says:

Pat7,

Did you see Newcastle won 6:0, with Carroll scoring a hat-trick?

I just would never have seen that coming. Villa without O’Neil have just imploded. Lesson there for the Wenger Out brigade!

148. Erick says:

Agag thats me on my wordpress account even though am yet to know how to use it Rico am also getting the word out nice job

149. STV says:

Agag steek should be preffered over shazr any day..and.. by the way, How you doing..

150. Pat7 says:

RA – Yes switched on with 70′ gone to see 4-0. Unbelievable really. Was it the manager or Newcastle new to the EPL again with Carroll on fire?

151. Red Arse says:

Hi STV,

I agree with you. Now there is a surprise! :-)

152. rico says:

Hey STV, I’m having a very lazy sunday too, looking forward to a busy week though, for Arsene, not me ;)

Erick, that’s fab what you have done on Twitter, thanks big time :)

153. STV says:

Hi, RA.. :)

154. Red Arse says:

Pat7,

Hard to say really, what causes these results, but a manager oftens gets loyalty and respect from his players, and if he goes their belief can be affected.

God help us if Arsene ever threw the towel in because of the rabble calling for his head. :-(

155. Red Arse says:

How is it with you STV?

I am relaxing, having a beer and watching TV and chatting with you guys on the site.

Beginning to see two of everything now! ;)

156. Erick says:

RA NUFC are on fire Villa are just not yet settled but they have a good squad. Its the least I can do Rico

157. STV says:

sans beer here,but works to do, have to present a seminar on wed.. what else give more happiness than seeing buds blooming..

158. Red Arse says:

Erick, you are a good guy!

Off to get something to eat before I fall off my chair! :-)

Later guys. (And you Agag, — snuck off without saying Goodbye, ;) )

159. Red Arse says:

STV,

Keep away from the beer! :-)

You keep watching those buds bloom.

Night. :-)

160. rico says:

Thanks Erick, just seen the update :)

Ah, seeing two of me RA, how lucky you are ;)

161. rico says:

Laters RA, looking forward to your post up tomorrow, talking of which, come on you motley crew, get your quils out and send your posts in :) :)

162. STV says:

Rico, are still on the remodeling work ;)

163. rico says:

I am STV, its all good fun ;)

164. STV says:

Manure keep going,that man.., AA and TR could be giggs and scholes

165. STV says:

.. of us

166. rico says:

But better STV, much better ;)

No Schwarzer again for Fulham today….

167. agirlagunner says:

Sorry, RA. My internet connection is ridiculously slooooow. Nightnight, if you’re going. Catch you soonest.

Hi, STV. Howdy?

These avatars are funny, rico.

168. rico says:

According to some reports, Schwarzer has failed a medical at Arsenal????

169. rico says:

1-1 Fulham and the Mancs….

Ha0ha agag, i did chose them for ‘something different’ :) why not sign up for a free wordpress account then you can get your fav picture up :)

170. rico says:

Right fine peoples, I’m done for the day – thank you all for making this ‘comeback’ day very successful, hope to see you all again tomorrow…

RA is the postmaster general tomorrow :)

171. rico says:

Night night – stay safe all :)

172. rico says:

If by chance anyone new stumbles accross this new site, your first comment will go into moderation. It won’t be released now until the morning, please don’t give up, it will get better and a tad more organised as the days go by….

173. rico says: